Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello world!! Welcome to my little corner of the couponing universe. Since my facebook statuses has sparked a couponing outrage amongst my facebook friends, I decided it might be a good idea to start a blog that they all can follow.. and learn from!!

I only started couponing on 1/1/10, just as a simple new years resolution. It became an obsession about a week later. With a little one on the way (we'll call him "Lil B") its great to be able to save money on everything I buy!!

It might sound crazy, but its become a game to me. Its like "How many free things can I get this week?" or "What percentage can I save this time?" Its fun!!! (And who doesn't like saving money!

So stick around.. and add me to your reader. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'll start with the basics, the things I found most helpful when I started... and build from there. I will also try to link to other blogs who have great coupon match-ups every week for the drug and grocery stores. And over course, overall good deals I find and my successes. Maybe I'll see if I can even get some give aways going on here once I get more readers (so recommend me to some of your friends and share the wealth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment